Pumpkin Spice Milk
- 6 tbs milk powder (whole or skim) or substitute with almond milk cashew milk, oat milk or coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree- this is not the same as pumpkin pie puree
- 2 Tablespoons honey- substitute with maple syrup or any sweetener of your choice to taste
Ground Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon or according to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice- optional
- pinch of ground cloves- optional
- In a saucepan add water, milk powder, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg, allspice, ground cloves and stir to combine.
- Place on a low-medium heat and allow to gently warm for 2-4 minutes, stirring occasionally or until the ingredients are completely combined and the milk is warm enough to your liking. Add honey and stir to combine, take it off the heat, and strain into a mug immediately with a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Note: Do keep an eye so that the milk doesn't boil over. Also, strain if desired.
Top with whipped cream