No Bake Chocolate Truffles
- 1 cup (300g) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup (100g) Medallion Whole Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup (45g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp Medallion Whole Milk Powder
- 2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Pour the condensed milk into a medium bowl.
- Sift the milk powder and cocoa powder on top.
- Stir until it forms a thick mixture resembling thick brownie batter.
- Refrigerate for about 1-2 hours until is firm.
- Roll into balls. If the dough is too soft and you can fold in a bit more milk powder.
- Combine the topping milk powder and cocoa powder in a small bowl. Set it aside.
- Spoon the dough (about 1 heaping tablespoon) and place on waxed paper.
- Lightly wet hands with water and roll the dough into balls. Water Keep the dough from sticking to your palms.
- Lightly roll them into the milk powder and cocoa powder mixture to lightly coat.
- Slightly press the top to flatten the truffles (optional).
- Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.