Medallion Milk Chocolate Pudding
Total Time: Prep: 10 minutes; Cook 5 minutes; Chill 1 hour.
- 1 cup Medallion Milk Chocolate Milk Mix
- 3 cups water
- 1/8 cup cocoa, sifted
- 1/8 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan, combine all dry ingredients and whisk until blended.
- Slowly add water and continue stirring with whisk. Bring to a boil, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously (Be careful not to burn it!)
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract and butter.
- Spoon into serving dishes and chill.
- If desired, garnish with whipped topping and sliced strawberries.