DIY Milk Bath Bomb Recipe
- 1/2 cup baking soda (sodium bicarbonate)
- 1/4 cup Medallion powdered milk
- 1/4 cup citric acid (I use this)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted if not liquid (can use almond, jojoba oil, or other vegetable-based oil)
- 1/2 tablespoon water
- Optional: scented oil such as lavender, rose or jasmine.
- large bowl
- bath bomb molds
- small jar (with lid) or bowl
- whisk or fork
- In a large bowl, combine baking soda, powdered milk, and citric acid. Whisk until well mixed.
- In the small jar (or bowl), combine the coconut oil, water and scent if using. Shake or stir until mixed completely.
- Slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture while whisking. Adding only a tablespoon of liquid at a time, continuously stirring.
- Fill each bath bomb mold's half sphere with an overflowing amount of the bath bomb mix. Press the two sides together, gently twisting them together until the two edges touch.
- For best results, allow the bath bombs to dry for 6-8 hours in the mold.