Medallion Milk Co. recently found a recipe book filled with delicious recipes using Medallion Milk powder. The recipe book was created in the 70's by the families of the company's original founders, and we can't wait to keep sharing recipes with you!
We are eagerly working our way through the recipes, and have already identified this peanut butter fudge as a favourite! Try them out, and let us know your thoughts.
Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup Medallion Milk powder (skim or whole!)
- 1 1/4 cups sifted icing sugar
- Blend all ingredients in the order given, kneading for 3 minutes.
- Form into balls (approximately 1 tbsp) OR spread evenly across bottom of pan.
- Chill till firm.
- If desired, roll balls in crushed corn flakes, toasted coconut, chopped peanuts, or coat with chocolate.