Here at Medallion Milk Co., we are excited to be starting our summer off right.. with some home made ice cream! This super simple recipe is a great way to utilize your milk powder.
- 2 cups reconstituted Medallion Milk
- 1 cup Medallion Milk powder
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Pour mixture into a shallow aluminum container. Cover with aluminum foil and freeze for 6 hours (until mixture is semi-set).
- Pour mixture into a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture back into the the shallow aluminum container. Cover with an aluminum foil and freeze for a minimum of 10 hours to allow mixture to fully set.
- Scoop and serve!
If you would like to make different flavours of icecream, add your flavourings/toppings in step 3! Some fun ideas include chocolate, cookie dough, or walnuts!