No-Bake Coconut drops
Yield: Makes 3 1/2 dozen
- ⅓ cup butter
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups sifted powdered sugar *
- 1 cup Medallion Skim milk powder
- 3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet
- Combine powdered sugar and milk powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat, and stir in water and vanilla.
- Stir powdered sugar and milk mix into melted butter 1/2 cup at a time until smooth.
Add coconut and stir until combined.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, and place on baking Sheet lined with parchment paper. Chill 20 minutes.
- Garnish with melted chocolate or cocoa powder
*Reduce Sugar as desired