Creamy Mashed Potatoes
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 40 minutes
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters (about 5 lbs.)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup skim milk power (mixed with 3 tablespoons water to avoid lumping)
- ¼ cup butter
- Place peeled potatoes in a large pot and cover with water.
- Cover with lid, simmering for 30-40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain, but reserve cooking liquid.
- Mash potatoes.
- Add ½ cup to ¾ cup cooking liquid and continue mashing.
- Add 3 tablespoons water to the skim milk powder and stir until smooth. Add to potatoes.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until blended.