Oreo Cheesecake Truffles
YIELD: About 3 dozen
- 30 chocolate oreo cream-filled cookies, divided
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Medallion Skim milk powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Coarsely chop 15 cookies and set aside.
- Process remaining 15 cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form.
- Place crumbs n a shallow dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, milk powder and vanilla, then beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, at low speed, until mixture is smooth. Stir in reserved chopped cookies. Refrigerate 2 hours, or until firm. (The mixture will still be sticky).
- Shape rounded tablespoons of cookie mixture into balls and roll in reserved cookie crumbs.
The mixture might still be a little soft, but form a general round shape, then when roll it in the cookie crumbs to round out.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.