No-Bake Chocolate Milk Cheesecakes
- 5 T . butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 T . Medallion Chocolate Milk Mix powder
- 2 T . granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped
- ¾ cup Medallion Chocolate Milk Mix powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 oz . cream cheese room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 + ½ T. powdered sugar
- 12 chocolate balls for garnish
- Microwave butter in a large mixing bowl until melted.
- Add in the graham cracker crumbs, Chocolate Milk mix and sugar. Stir until everything is combined.
- Place 1 tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of each cavity. Packing firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Place into the fridge to chill while mixing filling.
- Whip heavy cream in a large mixing bowl, on medium/high until it forms stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, combine granulated sugar and Chocolate milk mix powder.
- Add in the room temperature cream cheese and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, beat until everything is incorporated. Scrape down the sides and bottom, add ¼ of whipped cream and beat again.
- Carefully fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- Fill each cavity to the top with the cream cheese filling. Tap them on the counter to remove all air pockets. Add any remaining cream cheese filling to the cavities that need more.
- Place in the freezer until frozen or freeze over night.
- Remove from silicone cupcake pan by pushing bottoms upward.
- Top with Whipped cream and chocolate ball, garnish with a sprinkle of Chocolate milk mix powder.
You can also use this recipe in a 9 inch pie plate.