Medallion Evaporated Milk
Mix 3 cups of Medallion Whole Milk (9 Tbs. of milk powder, and fill to the 3 Cup line).
- In a non-stick saucepan, bring the milk to a simmer over medium heat.
- Once it simmers, turn down the heat to medium-low, and let it gently simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Simmer the milk for about 25 minutes, or until it is reduced to roughly 1 ½ or 1 ¼ cups of liquid.
- Once the milk has reduced and turned a creamy colour, pass it through a sieve to remove any film on the top.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Store evaporated milk covered in the fridge for up to 5 days.