Skip to content
Homemade Dog Treats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter without sugar and salt
- 1 medium egg beaten
- 1/2 cup water, or chicken stock or beef stock.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, Grease pre-molded pans or line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together your whole wheat flour, oats, and milk powder.
- Add egg and peanut butter and mix until combined.
- Then add remaining water or stock choice and mix well.
- Fill pre-molded pan OR drop small scoops onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Let cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.