Skip to content
- 4 cups (500g) Medallion Whole or Skim Milk powder
- 1/2 cup (60g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 2 cups (400g) sugar
- 7 fl oz (200ml) water
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- Garnish optional : nuts, dried fruit, or candies
- In a medium bowl sift together powdered milk with cocoa powder and salt and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan bring water and sugar to a boil. Let it simmer for 8 minutes
- Add butter. Stir until butter is melted and remove from heat. Add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Pour the syrup over the powdered milk mixture and mix until well blended. Mixture will get very thick so be careful if using a hand blender.
- Pour the mixture into an 8-9 inch square pan, lined with parchment paper, and flatten with a spatula.
- Let it cool completely at room temperature.
- Cut into small squares and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.